Back in the Swing–Some GREAT Target Deals
I have kind of a confession to make – before I had Weston (almost a year ago) I frequently shopped at Target and got incredible deals. It was a regular part of my routine along with the grocery store and CVS.
However, after I added a third child to the
mess mix, I just stopped going anywhere unless it was at night or on the weekend. As you can imagine that cut down on my shopping time quite severely and I just stopped going to Target completely, except for the random purchase of a single full price item out of necessity.
Recently I received a gift card to Target and since there is a cruise on the horizon and this Momma has nothing appropriate
that fits to wear, I ventured out to Target today with all three of the munchkins along.
Are you ready?
They were AWESOME!
And I found some great deals . . . but no clothes. I wasn’t good enough to pull that off. Guess that will have to be a solo trip some other time.
Here’s what I found:
1. Meat – lots of good cuts of meat with the $2 and $3 discount coupons stuck to them. The items were only $4 – $7 to begin with so that made them very cheap.
2. Classico Pasta Sauce – White sauce marked down to $2 a jar with coupons attached for buy 2 white sauces, get a red sauce for FREE. Also had a coupon for $1/2 Classico – so that was three jars of sauce for $3.
3. Toddler clothes – 75% off I picked up some lined navy pants in size 2T and 3T for Weston, just $1.75 each and an adorable striped, long-sleeved shirt for $1.50.
4. Target brand Pasta Sauce – On sale for $.97
5. Dannon Danimals Drinkable Yogurt Smoothies – $2.04 minus $1/1 coupons – $1.04
That’s about as far as I got before the natives were restless, but I was quite happy with it.
Have you found any incredible deals at Target recently that I should keep an eye out on my next trip?