Did You Get Your $5 Starbucks Card in the Mail Today?
Did you get your $5 Starbucks card in the mail today? I did!
If you did, don’t forget to register it for the Starbucks Rewards program. If you use a registered gift card for your purchases, you earn FREE drinks and save money!
Each time you use your registered card, you earn stars. As you accrue stars, you achieve different reward levels.
Register and you get:
- A FREE drink on your birthday
- 2 FREE hours of Wi-fi each day
Reach 5 stars (Green Level) and you get:
- Everything in the first level
- Free Beverage Customization (no charge for syrups, soy milk, etc.)
- Free Refills on Brewed Coffee
- Free Beverage with Whole Bean Purchase
- Free Trial Offers
Reach 30 stars (Gold Level) and you get:
- Everything in the first two levels
- Free Drink for Every 15 Stars
- Personalized Gold Card
- Personalized Offers and Coupons
It is well worth the few minutes it will take to do this.
I have my card set to auto-refill so when I decide to go to Starbucks it has cash on it. BUT I do think that enables my spending habits to be a bit out of control. I think it would be wiser to simply add cash when I have it or budget X amount each week or month and then put that on the card.
Add your card now and start reaping the benefits – I save at least $.50 on each order I place which adds up quickly.