Sorry, I know I was pretty much silent today.
Here are the reasons why:
1. I’m very sick. No voice, literally. I try not to talk When I do, I have to repeat myself over and over to be understood.
2. No sleep last night. Prepped for garage sale until 1 a.m. Baby up to eat at 2 a.m. Oldest up at 2:30 to potty. Baby fussing at 3. Oldest up to see what’s wrong at 3:30. Baby still fussing at 4. Got up to feed a bottle and change diaper and figure out issue. Up until 4:45. Finally slept from 4:45 to 6:45. Up for garage sale.
3. No nap today. Middle child acting out. Got in trouble. Passed out on his bed just after lunch. Oldest didn’t nap until almost 3:30 p.m. Not much overlap and that was the first chance I had for a shower.
4. Garage sale with 6, sometimes 7, children underfoot from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Clean up until 2:30 p.m.
5. Dinner with hubby at 6 p.m. Francis Chan speaking in person at 7:30 p.m. INCREDIBLE!
So I owe you some things, but I’m going to juggle my schedule some and try to get them going. If I need to allow some extra time here and there I will.
Now, off to catch up on my sleep before Garage Sale – Day 2!