Sense Skincare Review and Giveaway
I had never heard of Sense Skincare before they contacted me and asked me to review their skincare line. So I used Swagbucks to search them online. Here is what I learned:
- Sense is sold by direct consultants comparable to Mary Kay or Avon
- Sense products are natural and free from chemical preservatives
- All products are manufactured in the US with self-preserving technology
- It is recommended that you take vitamin supplements while using the skincare regiment to experience the fullest extent of the product
However, for me, whose skin stays pretty dried out, it was perfect. I enjoyed using it and felt like it was refreshing and rejuvenating my skin.
Sense is giving away a full size bottle of Daytime Protective Emulsion SPF 15 today! This is the daytime moisturizer that is a part of their skincare line. You can try it out for yourself and see if you would be interested in other products from this line.
Mandatory Entry: Be a follower of MelissaStuff. (Fill out Google doc)
Additional Entries: (Please leave a comment for each item you complete)
- Follow MelissaStuff by RSS feed or email subscription (box to the right).
- Place my button on your blog.
- Follow MelissaStuff on Twitter or Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on your Twitter, blog or linky.
- Tell me something you learned about the company or the product.
- Like Sense on Facebook and leave a comment saying MelissaStuff sent you.
- Like the fan page on Facebook for Sense' Beautiful Science.
- Make a Sense purchase at www.knowltons.usana.com.
**All opinions expressed in this post are completely mine.**