I was thrilled that 1-800-FLOWERS offered me the chance to do a review of one of their bouquets and the book, Celebrating Mom, by the CEO Jim McCann.
1-800-Flowers was also gracious enough to send me a copy of the book, Celebrating Mom by their CEO and founder, Jim McCann. This is a great little gift book filled with sentimental quotes about mothers. The next time you want to add something special to the bouquet you send to your mom, this would be the perfect choice.
Now it's your chance to win a $50 gift certificate to order your own beautiful bouquet. (Although, I loved this review so much, I wish I could win this gift certificate, too!)
Mandatory Entry: Must be a Google follower of MelissaStuff.
(Please leave a separate comment for each of these that you complete so that you get the maximum number of entries.)
1. Follow MelissaStuff by RSS feed or email subscription (box to the right).
2. Tell me your favorite item at 1-800-Flowers.
3. Follow MelissaStuff on Twitter.
4. Purchase something from 1-800-Flowers and provide proof of purchase via email. (5 extra entries)
5. Become a fan by "liking" the MelissaStuff page on Facebook
Please make sure you leave an email address where you can be reached if it is not listed in your Google profile.
Good Luck! Contest ends at midnight on 5/30/2010 and the winner will have 24 hours to respond by email.
**This item was provided to me free of charge and all opinions expressed in this post are completely mine.**